Steps to access
your online file area at nebomusic.net
and publishing your website to the Internet:
Logging into your Online File Area
1. Go to www.nebomusic.net/studentfiles
2. Type in your ptech log-in name (ex: ptech21)
3. Enter your ptech password. Click "Submit"
Your file area should look like this:
Icons on Toolbar:
a. Upload Function: Used to transfer files to your online file
To Upload a file:
Uploading takes the file from the computer you are sitting at and saves
it to the nebomusic.net server. Once you upload a file you can
access it from anywhere you have an internet connection.
1. Click on Upload Icon
2. Left Click "Browse"
3. Navigate to the file you want to upload
4. Click "Open"
5. Click "Accept"
The file will now transfer to the Online File Area at the
nebomusic.net server. You should see the file available:
|This is where you upload all
your files from your "Web Page" folder to the internet. You
should upload the following files:
- all picture files
|Once you have uploaded all your
files, you should see your Web Site at:
- www.nebomusic.net/ptech## (your ptech log-in)
To Download a file:
Downloading a file transfers it from the nebomusic.net server to your
computer. Why download a file? You might want to edit the
file to add information or change the content. Once you edit the file,
you will re-upload the file to nebomusic.net to update.
1. Log into www.nebomusic.net/studentfiles
(Use your ptech user name and password)
2. Click on the download icon
3. Click "Save"
4. Navigate to where you want to save the file (usually your home
5. Click "Save"
6. Click "Open"
You now have your file open for editing. After you have made your
changes, you need to:
1. Save the file on the local computer.
2. Upload the file back to the Nebomusic Online File Area.